NHS Sales Manager / Key Account Manager – Scotland – Dental Industry
Purpose of role:
To grow the sales revenues within the designated geographical territory through achievement of sales targets and achievement of agreed gross margin. The ability to identify opportunities within the NHS trusts to become the dental partner of choice. Provide support and knowledge to the NHS trust on products, technology and market changes.
- Adoption of a portfolio sales approach promoting all company services propositions and adoption of campaign led market initiatives, to drive territory growth
- Service, support and manage all designated accounts within the territory via the NHS channels
- To formulate and execute a yearly and quarterly territory plan in support of achievement of targets and in line with channel objectives
- Promote and maintain excellent relationship with internal departments including (but not limited to) customer services, marketing, procurement and purchasing
- To promote and demonstrate where necessary new technology / products on behalf of the Company.
- Build the presence of the company within the territory through tactical market campaigns and local personal initiatives and events.
- Recommend commercially strong proposals to the customers, based on procurement savings and clinical alternatives
Key Relationships (Internal & External):
- Customer Support & Sales (Internal)
- Marketing (Internal)
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Dental Practice staff (External), Clinical Directors, University lecturers, Clinical Nurses, Operations Managers and procurement departments
- Have a proven track record in sales but will be more motivated by delivering excellent service
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident speaking to and building rapport with customers from all backgrounds at all levels
- Hardworking and reliable
- Commercially astute
- An understanding of clinical, pharmaceutical or dental industries.
- NHS Trust (not essential)
Salary – Up to £50,000
OTE £5,000 P/Q uncapped
Excellent Benefits Package