Our client has been a market leader for nearly 50 years in the design, installation and monitoring of a range of security systems in to industrial, commercial, government and residential clients.
Due to expansion our client is now looking to appoint a Sales Estimator based from their Dublin Office.
- Assisting the Business Development Team with preparing cost submissions for clients
- Reviewing architectural drawings and assessing quantities of materials and labour required for project bids
- Communication with trade partners and other team members during bid process
- Preparing and submitting bids once approved by Business Development Team
- Prepare cost analysis for all bids
- Assist Business Development Team with preparation of large tender bids
- Review and evaluate supplier costs
- Resolve any discrepancies in information provided for bids
- Raise and record RFIs (requests for information) with client representatives as required
- Liaise with Procurement Department to ensure up to date product pricing
- Pricing of small works jobs for submission to clients as required
- Prior Experience desirable but not essential.
- Would suit a highly ambitious, commercially aware and self-motivated individual used to working on their own initiative.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word & Excel
- Knowledge of Bluebeam and or Autocad would be an advantage
- Confident communicator with good telephone manner
- Ability to read architectural plans
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Full driver’s licence
Salary: €33,000 - €38,000